Trailwerx Projects 2014
- Mat-Su Borough/Alaska State Parks Trail Crew Training, April 2014. Instructor.
- Designed and constructed a .6 mile nature trail on a 20 acre private parcel adjacent to the Palmer Muskox Farm, April/May 2014.
- Designed and constructed a .25 mile nature trail on a 5 acre private parcel near Palmer, May 2014
- Designed and constructed a trail, crib staircase and dock extension on a private parcel near Wasilla, June 2014.
- Assisted Happy Trails, Inc. in the construction of the 4.8 mile RippyTrail near Palmer, Alaska for Alaska DNR.
- Assisted Happy Trails, Inc in the construction of the 4 mile Government Peak Singletrack near Hatcher Pass for Valley Mountain Bikers and Hikers.
- Instructed six "Traveling and Working Safely in Bear Country" courses for Matanuska Susitna Borough field staff.
- Worked for Great Land Trust, Inc. designing and laying out a .45 mile elevated nature trail on helical pile foundations at the Palmer Hay Flats State Game Refuge near Palmer.
Trailwerx Projects 2015
- Project management in the construction of the ,45 mile elevated walkway in the Palmer Hay Flats State Game Refuge near Palmer utilizing two Student Conservation Association crews.
- Design, layout and construction of a .6 mile ATV trail on private property near Palmer Alaska.
- Design, layout and construction of a .2 mile lakeside access trail near Wasilla, Alaska.
- Assisted Happy Trails, Inc. in the construction of the 8 mile McClaren Summit trail off the Denali Highway, Alaska.
- Constructed elevated puncheon Lucky Shot bridge abutments for the Willow Trails Committee with the assistance of the Alaska State Parks trail crew near Willow, AK.
- Constructed 360 linear feet of elevated walkway and a 16 x 16 foot viewing platform for Great Land Trust, Inc in the Palmer Hay Flats State Game Refuge near Palmer, AK. With Gabe Travers of Interior Trails.